Hey Folks, as some of you already know the Apple released their Developer Beta OS on all platforms. You wonder if everything works? Kind of.
TL;DR: Now how to get LoL and TFT on MacOS Catalina to work.
- Download the game (if you haven’t already).
- Do the standard installation.
- You will notice on startup it prompts you to move the file to the trash.
- Fixing it. The Mac Gatekeeper doesn’t like League so you have to use the following command to get rid of this bouncer.
- open your terminal (⌘ + Space and type “terminal”)
- $ xattr -rc “League Of Legends.app”
- This will remove extended file attributes (xattr) and -rc will recursively (-r) clean (-r) all attributes.
- Start the game, download the latest patch and
Note: My system prompted
“‘import sitecustomize’ failed; use -v for traceback”
So far I can tell it did not influence my system so I ignored it.
Let me know incase of a problem.